Sunday, October 14, 2012

I'm Hungry!

As you may have been able to tell by a few previous posts, I've been getting a ton into fitness and working out. Why would I enjoy constantly destroying my muscles to rebuild them? Because firstly, it actually feels good to get that adrenaline rush after working out, and secondly, I don't want to be one of these people that's complaining about being out of shape and doing nothing about it. I always hear people talking about the obesity rate in our country and how high it is. But I'm sick of hearing this tired "more fruits and vegetables than main course" crap that people are trying to force on us. First of all, the problem isn't necessarily the food intake that's the problem. It's the fact that they sit around watching TV and playing video games all day and just being too damn lazy to do anything about it. Granted this isn't always the case but it is a vast majority of the time. The flip side of this coin is that this is America and I'll eat whatever the hell I want. If I want to eat a double bacon cheeseburger every day for the rest of my life, that's my issue and my business, not yours (even though I would never do that). So leave me and my diet alone.
WC: 223

No comments:

Post a Comment